Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hash Oil/"Rick Simpson" Oil

Wow! I have been blessed with some hash oil. I have been hearing all about how wonderful this is, how it will help with the pain I have that makes me wish for death to come and take me away from all of this. I have been dealing with pain that makes me want to take a pill to make it better, but then I get to thinking about what will happen when I take that pill. And instead I suffer...

If I take that pill (Flexeril is what I have - all I have besides cannabis) I will possibly get a little relief. My muscles that feel like they are tightening so hard that they might burst - relax a little and I am able to stop clenching my teeth. Speaking of teeth - I think I have cracked them from clenching them from pain. But, I digress... That would be the good. The bad. The bad would be, anxiety because my body starts feeling odd and then my brain goes into overdrive and I am afraid I won't be able to control my behavior, so I try to fight the relaxation the pill is forcing my body to do. This sucks. So I get grumpy. I hate not being able to control my emotions and pills make it so I am a wreck. I sleep for too many hours in a row - which hurts my back. When I am able to wake up - I am still groggy from the drug and that puts me in a foul mood that is near impossible to snap out of. That mood has lasted for two days straight. The side affects have lasted two days straight, not just the sour mood. I am so lethargic it is a chore to get out of bed to take care of normal every day tasks, feed the dogs, dishes etc...

I smoke pot and the side affects are munchies and giggles. It eases my pain. It relieves my anxiety. And hell, if I have the giggles, I am not in a foul mood...


I just put a small amount of the hash oil on my right shoulder. In the spot that I wish would just fucking go away! It feels like my muscles have tightened into a softball and then it pulls on my neck muscles which pulls on my neck bones - that feel like they grind against each other - bone on bone hurts like a son of a mother fucker. It has maybe been 30 minutes. I am going to put some on my left side and I hope I am able to feel the relief I have already experienced on the right. I cannot wait to report how I feel after a few more days of this rubbed into my aching body :)



3 comments:

  1. First I want to say thank you for your blog. I enjoy reading your posts.
    Second, I am very interested in how the Simpson oil helps you. I have been reading and watching everything I can find about it, but know no one who has actually used it. Several of my Facebook friends are great candidates for the oil. One comes to mind immediately. He has been in and out of surgery several times to remove tumors. Chemotherapy is making his life miserable and pushing him close to suicide.

    Please update your blog with your results of ingesting Rick Simpson Oil.

    Here is a link to a YouTube Video that you have probably watched before, but your readers may like to watch if they have never heard of Rick Simpson Oil before. It is called Run From The Cure: Cancer. It is about 58 minutes long. http://youtu.be/4icTc2-VV-E.

    The news about Rick Simpson Oil is spreading mostly because of it's reported ability to CURE CANCER, but it is also good for many, many conditions and ailments. More people need to know about this wonderful Oil.

    Thank you for reporting on this and I hope you continue to report on the success or failure of the treatment.

    I'm hoping it works wonders for you and makes you feel well again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am able to do housework when I use the oil. I am able to do more normal things when I use the oil. Now I am out and am back to being in severe pain daily instead of minor to mild pain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Dec. of 2014 I was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 39. The doctors could give me no hope. I did have chemo and radiation, the doctors thought that could prolong my life for a little while. In March of 2015 I had surgery, thats when they found that the cancer had spread to my lymp nodes in my right hip area and couldn't get it all with the surgery. Now it looked like 3-6 months is all I would live. It was a very aggressive form of colorectal cancer.

    While searching through the internet i saw lots of testimonies about how people called cured of cancer with the help of cannabis oil, so i had to try if i could get cured and still say my own testimony. I saw this email ricksimpsoncancerfoundation@gmail.com and contacted them in hope of getting the oil and it was delivered to me after taking the oil as prescribed i went for more test and found out that most of the cancer cells were dead and i want everyone to know that am perfectly fine and happy with my family.

    ReplyDelete